Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Who Said This?.....

I read a quote once from someone that was quoted saying, "Think globally but act locally."  For some odd reason, that quote resonated with me when I moved to Bayonne New Jersey 5 years ago.  I thought, if I focus on helping the community I live in, it will help my business and personal brand.  Well, to say that it did impact my business and personal brand is an understatement for sure!  I've managed to meet some incredible people and build an actual business in video production, social media education and real estate just by using the different social media platforms and helping my community every chance I get.  Now the hard part is there's no pay while you're starting this journey.  Yes, it gets a little scary and at times my knees buckled and I considered doing something else but every time I had this fear hit my chest, someone amazing came into my life or someone told me how much I helped them.  Then I knew I had to stay the course and keep pushing.  But the journey isn't over.  It's really just begun.  And now, I'm looking at opportunities that would have never come to fruition if I not taken this blind leap.  But please understand that this is no longer a blind leap.  It's been proven time and time again by many entrepreneurs, artists, and even large businesses are getting the message.  The power of helping those around you will always outweigh the college degree, the pushing people out of your way and the all mighty reach for the declining dollar.  Message me if you're interested in more specific methods of achieving a far reach via social media and branding into your community.   JHS
www.sorocmedia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment